Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Winners Haul

I had the day off so I went shopping! I stopped in at Winners, Staples, Dollarama, and Shoppers drug mart. I didn't find anything at Staples but I scored at the other stores. I stopped at Winners first and picked up a few goodies. I got four new bottles of nail polish two China Glaze, a textured China Glaze and an Essie polish.  All four were on sale for two bucks each!

The next thing I got was a face/body mask that was $8.99. I used it last night, its smells good not like sea weed or mud at all. I just used it as a face mask to try it out and I like it so I'm going to keep using it.

I got a part of fleece lined tights. Just basic black for around the house or under a dress. They were $7.99. Super comforable and warm!

The last thing I found was a pair of boots. They are rubber boots but they have fuzz on the inside so they are actually warm! I have the worst luck with rubber boots. I buy them and first puddle I step in  I find a hole.  I think Tretorn is a good brand so I hope these work/last. They were $39.99.

I spent a total of $73.42 at Winners. Kind of a lot but I really like everyhting I got so it was well worth it.
From  dollarama  I just got a small storage box, chocolate and two bottles of nail polish a Revlon and Nicole by OPI. Then from shoppers I got some ponytails, a frizzy control spray and a Country Living magazine. So all in all a good trip got some essentials (chocolate) and some new stuff to try out. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment