Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Mail Time

I just received a package in the mail!! It's from Cheeky-Canada on amazon. I got some caviar beads for my nails! There are twelve different colours. The colours below are pretty close to true.
-My package arrived in a bubble-lined envelop. Some of the containers are a little scratched but I'm okay with that because it doesn't effect the product. 
-It did arrive in the estimated time zone so that's a big plus! Although I placed the order on December 28th and it's estimated arrival time was Jan 23rd - Feb 10th so over a month is to long to wait in my opinion, but I did choose standard shipping.
-This pack cost $5.49 after shipping. That's a little much considering how much of each colour there is but that is still a lot cheaper then what I would have spent at a store here.
-The packaging of the product it self it cute. It's white with little pink polka dots. On the back it has a bunch of links to "tips and tricks from thousands of nail artists and beauticians" also links to Facebook and YouTube.

So over all I like this product I do wish it came sooner and I cant wait to try it!

Are you watching the olympics? They started yesterday! GO CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment