Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

IKEA!!

Today I went shopping and one of my stops was ikea. I was actually there last weekend and got a few things to try and decided I loved them and had to get more. The problem with ikea is you can't just go once, that's not how it works. Anyways last weekend I got two rods to hang my scarves on. These are the BYGEL rods 39 1/4" ($3.99 each)and on the ends I got the buckets(on sale for 25 cents!) that go with them (in red). I like these buckets so much I have three in my bathroom. Two in the shower to hold face wash and stuff but they are great becasue the have holes in the bottom so the water can drain out.

I also got a spice rack ($6.99 each) to try out for my nail polish storage and when I went back today I got two more! I still need to hang them maybe tomorrow... but this is the first one and I just mounted it on the side of my armour (that is also from ikea).

I'm thinking I might paint them a different color but i'll wait till summer to do that, although the natural is pretty nice. Anyways I like this shelf because I can fit 2 rows of bottles and also bigger things if need be and you can still see everything.

I got a clock. ($8.99)

Funny story: I was setting the time today and was not aware that the alarm was turned on and it went off and totally scared the crap out of me. I will never use this as an alarm clock for that reason but it is really cute and old school. 
I got magazine holders ($14.99 pack of 2) they came in a pack of 2 and I am using one for crochet magazines/ patterns. And the other will be used to store my Rachael Ray magazines!!!

The last thing I got last weekend was a travel caddy ($4.00) for my nail art supplies which I will show with my nail art collection/ storage post. Ohh and a lamp shade for $6.

Today at ikea I got  a cube basket for my expidit ($12.99), a set of hat boxes ($18.99),  a picture frame ($9.99), a basket ($8.99), and a chocolate bar $1!




















This basket was the easiest thing I have ever put together. It comes flat and the you just drop the bottom in. I even took pictures to show how easy it was.


The last thing I'm going to say about ikea right now is that they have awesome cinnamon buns!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment