Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Thrifting

When to a bunch of thrift stores all over the city recently. I picked up a bunch of goodies, here are a few items I got from an MCC thrift shop.
My absolute favourite score of the day were these spools! The one on the left was $4, the one on the right was $3.50, and the purple one was $2. I'm going to probably just use these for decoration but maybe one day I will use them up but I just think they are sooo cute! I already have a couple so these are a nice addition to my growing collection.

I got this makeup/toiletries bag for 25 cents. There was a little bit of makeup on the inside but I just wiped it out when I got home. It has one pocket on the inside as a divider so it makes three compartments. Its kinda old school country like and I love it. I'm going to use this every time I travel this summer!
And probable my favourite thing of all time BUTTONS! I just love buttons. Blue and white/cream. I payed three bucks for all of them. they have all ready been added to my collection.

Now the lady's that worked at this thrift store were so adorable! They just made my day! I wish I knew there names and I wish we were friends.

I love being thrifty and giving things a new home and finding new was to use old things!

No comments:

Post a Comment