Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Target Haul

I had Friday off so I went to the Dentist, Target, and the Drug store. My Dentist said that I have tight skin so that was nice to hear and when I was in the waiting room I watched Canada win Gold and Silver in Ski Cross. I went to Target looking for a pair of slippers and came home with:
Some long underwear leggings, a six cheese pizza, a super comfortable pair of grey sweat pants (beaver canoe I'm actually wearing them right now!) and two pairs of socks. The first one is grey with white polka dots for me and the second is black and white herringbone for my mom. The leggings were $12.95. The pizza was tasty. The sweats were $24ish. and the socks were on clearance for $2.10.
From a drug store I picked up two bottles of nail polish, Tim Tam biscuits and a lip balm.

Rimmel London 337 Purple Rain and Revlon top speed 312 Superstitious. Bare English & Co. Tea Infused Organic Lip Balm in the Mint Chocolate flavour. This lip balm is organic and vegan bonus points for that.
There is a long story behind these cookie, biscuit things involving hot chocolate and a trip to Minneapolis. At lease I think it is these cookies. Ill have to call a friend.
Anyways hope you enjoyed reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment