Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

TGIF

Thank God It's Finished! I have been crocheting like a mad women all week trying to finish some of my WIP'S (works in progress). I was successful in completing an afghan, beach bag and some more hexagons.


 My new afghan was made out of yarn from my stash. This summer I am trying really hard to get rid of my yarn so that I can get new/better yarn. I'm thinking I'm going to give this blanket and maybe a previously made blanket to a local homeless shelter. I would keep it for myself but I already have way to many homemade blankets. For this blanket I used a simple shell stitch and 2 different colours.  I think they were both Red Heart brand but they have been in my stash for so long I can't remember now.
My new beach bag is made from Loops & Threads, Impeccable yarn. I used one 4.5 oz ball in the color Amethyst, for the body of the bag and part of a ball, in the color True Grey for the handle.
I made some more grey hexagons for yet another afghan in the works. This one is going to take me forever to make.
These are my finished projects from this week. I hope to have plenty more next week along with a few gifts.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment