Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Brownie In A Mug

Well we all get chocolate cravings, and lately chocolate is all I can think about! So I searched on Pinterest for a recipe and found over 100. I picked this one because it had the fewest amount of ingredients. Unfortunately I don't know the original site the recipe is from but I did write it down.

Ingredients:
  • 4 Tbsp. Flour
  • 4 Tbsp. Sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder
  • pinch of salt
Mix all the dry ingredients in the mug.
  • 2 Tbsp. Water
  • 1/4 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
Add wet ingredients into mug, and mix.
Then microwave for about 60 seconds, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and microwave for another 10 seconds.
And that's it! It's super easy, and taste SOOOO good. One final thing, it's a good idea to clean the mug soon after your done eating your yummy brownie 'cause if you don't, it can get a little tricky to clean.



No comments:

Post a Comment