Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Beginnings.

I decided to start writing a blog because I love reading other people’s thoughts, and every time I’m working on a project I find myself working through the plan in my head the same why a blog is laid out. So I figure why not just make a blog and share my ideas. On my blog I’ll be posting how-to’s and project ideas along with recipes and tips.

I love crafting of all types. My main love is crocheting, but I also enjoy paper crafts and stamping. Pretty much anything I can do to create something beautiful and new with my own two hands. I get a lot of my ideas from the internet. Pinterest is a part of my daily routine. Another love of mine is GARAGE SALES! I find them SO inspiring. I love seeing other people’s junk and I love that it is an opportunity to rethink a piece into something totally new and different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment