Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Little things

This week has been super busy so I have only been crocheting a little in the evenings. I’ve been using up some more stash yarn and making some small projects. I’ve made a few pairs of boot cuffs, a wine bottle holder, and a couple of warm headbands. No patterns used just making it up as I go along. I didn’t want to start anything with a pattern because the afghan is going to involve a lot of attention. Speaking of which I am going to pick up the yarn tomorrow evening! It has gone on sale this week for I think 20% off, and that’s better than full price. I’m still really excited to start working on it! Any ways here are some pictures of my finished projects from this week.






Next week I will for sure have the yarn to show you. I’m also hoping to have at least one square done. I might put the yarn haul up this week depending on how excited I am. Come back and check it out!

I hope even one that was celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment